INFLUENCE OF SPIRITUAL INTELLIGENCE AND INDIVIDUAL INTELLIGENCE ON PERFORMANCE OF EMPLOYEES AT THE LIBRARY AND ARCHIVES SERVICES OF LAMPUNG PROVINCE

Kristian Astuti, Nur'aeni Nur'aeni, Refi Arioen

Abstract


There is a problem phenomenon that occurs at the Lampung Provincial Library and Archives Service, namely the inability of employees to serve library visitors with unpleasant attitudes and facial expressions. As well as the sound that is not appropriate when speaking to library visitors. The formulation of the problem in this study is whether spiritual intelligence has an effect on the performance of the employees of the Lampung Province Library and Archives Service, either partially or simultaneously. The purpose of this study was to determine the effect of spiritual intelligence and individual intelligence on the performance of the employees of the Lampung Provincial Library and Archives Service. The hypothesis in this study is that there is an influence of spiritual intelligence and individual intelligence either partially or simultaneously on employee performance at the Lampung Provincial Library and Archives Service. “The sample in this study amounted to 30 employees. Data collection techniques include observation, documentation and questionnaires. The data analysis method uses a quantitative approach with the help of SPSS version 22 statistical tools including the calculation of the validity test, reliability test, simple and multiple linear regression test, t test, F test and coefficient of determination test. The results of hypothesis testing show that spiritual intelligence partially affects employee performance with a contribution of 33.2%. Individual intelligence affects performance with a contribution of 38.3%. Simultaneous hypothesis testing shows that the influence of spiritual intelligence and individual intelligence together has a positive effect on employee performance with a contribution of 51.7%, while the remaining 48.3% is a variation of other variables outside of this study.

Keywords


Spiritual Intelligence; Individual Intelligence; Employee Performance

Full Text:

PDF

References


Akimas, H. N., & Bachri, A. A. (2016). PENGARUH KECERDASAN INTELEKTUAL ( IQ ), KECERDASAN EMOSIONAL ( EQ ), KECERDASAN SPIRITUAL ( SQ ) TERHADAP KINERJA PEGAWAI INSPEKTORAT. 259–272.

Kadek Agus Santika Putra, M. Y. L. (2007). PENGARUH KECERDASAN INTELEKTUAL, KECERDASAN EMOSIONAL, KECERDASAN SPIRITUAL, KOMITMEN ORGANISASI TERHADAP KINERJA AUDITOR. Technology, 22, 47–57.

Laura Angelica, T., Nu Graha, A., & Wilujeng, S. (2020). Pengaruh Kecerdasan Intelektual, Kecerdasan Emosional, Dan Kecerdasan Spiritual Terhadap Kinerja Karyawan Di Transformer Center Kota Batu. Jurnal Riset Mahasiswa Manajemen, 6(1), 1–7. https://doi.org/10.21067/jrmm.v6i1.4469

Mandala, E. A., & Dihan, F. N. (2018). Pengaruh Kecerdasan Emosional Dan Kecerdasan Spiritual Pada Kepuasan Kerja Yang Berdampak Terhadap Kinerja Karyawan PT. Madu Baru Bantul, Yogyakarta. Kajian Bisnis STIE Widya Wiwaha, 26(1), 13–29. https://doi.org/10.32477/jkb.v26i1.262

Mukaroh, E. N., & Nani, D. A. (2021). Kecerdasan Spiritual Terhadap Kinerja. Manajemen Bisnis Islam, 2(1), 27–46.

Octavia, N., Hayati, K., & Karim, M. (2020). Pengaruh Kepribadian, Kecerdasan Emosional dan Kecerdasan Spiritual terhadap Kinerja Karyawan. Jurnal Bisnis Dan Manajemen, 16(2), 130–144. https://doi.org/10.23960/jbm.v16i2.87

Parawitha, G. A., & Gorda, E. S. (2017). Pengaruh Kecerdasan Spiritual, Kecerdasan Emosional, Kepemimpinan Transformasional Terhadap Kepuasan Kerja dan Kinerja. Jurnal Ilmiah Manajemen Dan Bisnis, 2(2), 135–143.

Ratnasari, S. L., Supardi, S., & Nasrul, H. W. (2020). Kecerdasan Intelektual, Kecerdasan Emosional, Kecerdasan Spiritual, Dan Kecerdasan Linguistik Terhadap Kinerja Karyawan. Journal of Applied Business Administration, 4(2), 98–107. https://doi.org/10.30871/jaba.v4i2.1981

Syardiansah, & Afriadi, N. M. (2018). Analisis Pengaruh Kecerdasan Emosional dan Kecerdasan Spiritual Terhadap Kinerja Karyawan Perusahaan Daerah Air Minum Tirta Peusada. Jupiis: Jurnal Pendidikan Ilmu-Ilmu Sosial, 10(2), 182. https://doi.org/10.24114/jupiis.v10i2.11142

Yasir, A., Ribhan, & Hayati, K. (2021). Kinerja Karyawan dari Aspek Pengaruh Kecerdasan Spiritual, Kecerdasan Intelektual serta Kecerdasan Emosional. Jurnal Bisnis Dan Manajemen, 17(1), 44–59. https://doi.org/10.23960/jbm.v17i1.222




DOI: https://doi.org/10.24967/saburaiijssd.v7i1.2251

Article Metrics

Abstract view : 69 times
PDF : 33 times

Refbacks

  • There are currently no refbacks.


Copyright (c) 2023 Kristian Astuti

Creative Commons License
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-ShareAlike 4.0 International License.